Sydney-The Rocks Photography Classes & Tours
- Three hour photography and sightseeing tour in the back streets of Old Sydney Town with professional photograph and guide Ken Hall.
- See panoramic views of Sydney harbour and the harbour Bridge.
- Walk the streets where prostitutes, gangs and pickpockets waited for sailors coming to port after months at sea hunting whales. This was the rough side of town.
- Walk the harbour foreshore with stunning views.
This location is also available for a Dawn Photography workshop
Convicts, Thieves, Gangs, Prostitution and the Bubonic Plague
Be sure to contact Ken or Suzanne to organise your date, time and create your tour.
- Our Sydney tours and workshops are completely adaptable for visitors, inbound cruise ship passengers and crews.
- Bring a camera of some description, most popular are mobile phones.
- We teach and help you with composition in superb locations.
- Sydney first industry was whaling, ships crews visited Sydney and were quickly relieved of their hard earned pay.
- There was a "rats tail industry" along with prostitution and street gangs.
- Enjoy refreshments in a pub still haunted by its first landlady.
- Sydney is a city which simply grew, it wasn't planned, what a great place to visit.