Royal National Park Four Hour Photography Tour
- Four hour tour focuses on the highlights of the worlds second oldest national park.
- Visit beautiful bays, beaches, cliff lookouts and rain forest.
- Stop at Audley village within the park for refreshments and tuition.
- Photography tuition included
Dawn & Sunrise over the South Pacific Ocean and Tasman Sea
Be sure to contact Ken or Suzanne to organise your date, time and create your tour.
- Flora and Fauna are seasonal.
- During the Spring you may see pods of Humpback and Southern Right whales travelling north close to the cliffs.
- The park has a resident pair of White Bellied Sea Eagles which are often seen on the hunt.
- Migratory birds are often seen arriving from the north.
- We teach and help you with composition in superb locations.
- A feature of the Royal national Park is the colourful sandstone cliffs and their rocks eroded into a variety of shapes. .
- Magnificent panorama and rock formations are features of this tour.
- It is rare to see Australian animals during the day but there is plenty of bird life with Honey Eaters, sea birds and cockatoos.
- You will visit bays, rivers, cliffs and beaches throughout the length of the "Royal".
- With a maximum of six people and using local knowledge we guide you through some of the best coastal locations.
- Ken, your guide is accredited and a professional landscape photographer.