Frosts and mist make super photography conditions
Be sure to contact Ken or Suzanne to organise your date, time and create your tour.
- The Macarthur Region lies in the foothills of Australia's Great Dividing Range, it is semi-rural with many small townships and a small population.
- The area is subject to frost and mist in the colder months which lends itself to some superb photography conditions.
- A great favourite is our Macarthur Winter Workshops where you will experience some wonderful effects created by melting frost and mist as the early morning temperature rises.
- The area produced our Adobe Perfect Picture of the Year seen in the gallery on this page (1st picture).
- We teach and help you with composition in superb locations.
- Ken, your guide is accredited and a professional landscape photographer.
- Call Ken or Suzanne 61 2 4628 2528